Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Oh, what tangled webs we weave, when first we practice honesty.

I will be honest here. That might... get a little uncomfortable, sometimes. I'll try not to use this as a forum to vent - more like a collection of random thoughts. But sometimes my thoughts might be of things that are sensitive in nature, things that are personal to me and the ramblings of my mind. As I'm assuming it will be mostly friends and family (if even you poor souls, heh) who read this, that might lead to some awkwardness when we're together again in person,. I'll try to avoid writing anything that's too personal or issue-causing, without holding myself back from being me. Sound like a fair deal?

A lot of this will probably be law-school related, to give y'all sort of a glimpse of my life and Texas and all that, but there will probably be just journal-like entries too, thoughts that I want put down and readable by people (like my rambling discussion of love in the previous post). Try not to read too much into these; if you have questions, comments, concerns, put them in the comments or email or call me - I love to hear from all y'all (and there's a phrase I never thought I'd use...).

Speaking of law school: forty days til my first final exam. Yikes - the clock's ticking... and that means I need to go study.

-Whitt

No comments:

Post a Comment